So. December 2022. Last month of the year. Supposedly the time you close out the year, ready to start afresh the very next day.
I’m fairly certain I didn’t get to that…
Though I did manager to get sufficient food and drink into the house, along with all my Christmas cards and gifts posts, which was more than some.
I bought a new diary, but neglected to get this year’s schedule into it. It’s around here somewhere.
Managed to get one novella published.
Got to 81 of 78 books in my 2022 reading challenge.
• Gap Year in Ghost Town • The Strange Library • Japanese Interiors • Stolen Focus •
The score is a percentage; the times I did the keystone activity (most likely to produce the result) divided by the times I planned to. A “good” score is above 85%. I check in every week, but I’ll only note the averages here.
I’m finding that my project monitoring habits are more or less the same for quarters as they are for annual, in that I stop monitoring when I get closer the end of them… More on this in the 2022 review.
|#1: Stay Married to DB|
• Cook his favourite meals.
• Do the chores that annoy him the most when they don’t get done.
• Never move anything he puts down.
|–||Well, I just stopped counting. And badgered him into tidying up the kitchen table.|
|#2: lose 14.1 kg by January 3, 2023|
• Maintain the nutritional balance.
• Take 150-300 minutes of moderate activity per week.
• Don’t eat after 7 pm.
|–||Ended the month at 62.7 kg, the same as January 2017. I wedge my thumb into bottles when I’m rinse them out for the recycling, but it’s too small now. But I can fit into my wedding rings again!|
|#3: Stephen King Famous|
• Write 500 – 1,000 words every day.
• Complete a novella each month.
• Submit 5 stories per week
|–||I hurt my hand, the same one several times, which ended my novella challenge… Saddest face.|
My December 2022 was pretty much a shit show. How did you cope?
You can find more monthly reports on the Life Worth Living page.