The end of March 2022 marks the end of the quarter, and I can’t help feeling the year is over. Though I suppose my first 12 Week Year is. It’s left me feeling tired and a bit irritable.
My medium sized drama minor surgery has turned out well in the end. Though I find the more I’ve done “nothing” the more I want to do nothing.
Which may also be partly mourning the loss of the extension. The builder indicated a price rise of 15% which took the extension out of our price range. The one they were pricing for their fixed quote. Unfortunate timing indeed.
12 books ahead of schedule for my reading challenge; And read some books;
• Romancing Mister Bridgerton • Louisiana Longshot • The 12 Week Year for Writers • The Safe Place • The Most Beautiful Book in the World • Be Bold • The Happiness Choice • Homebody • Feng Shui That Makes Sense •
Q1 Goal Scores
A note on the scoring; the score is a percentage. Basically, the times I did the “work” divided by the times I planned to. According to the book, a “good” score is above 85%. While I am checking every week, I will only note the average here.
|#1: Stay Married to DB|
• Cook his favourite meals.
• Do the chores that annoy him the most when they don’t get done.
• Never move anything he puts down.
|–||Not 0%, but not 100% either. The food has been good though.|
|#2: lose 5.6 kg by April 3, 2022|
• Eat smaller portions.
• Don’t eat snacks.
• No eating after 7 pm.
|–||Started at 64.1 kg, fell off the wagon, ended at 64.4 kg.|
|#3: Stephen King Famous|
• Write every day
• Submit 5 stories to high-quality magazines, competitions, awards and anothologies every week.
• Self-publish a books (of existing stories) each month.
|–||Don’t feel as though I got anything done. Though I wrote 3 stories for an intensive workshop. And joined a novella challenge (write a novella each month for twelve months – starting next month).|
Even stopped writing my journal!
Really must get my shit together for April.
So that’s my March 2022, such as it was – how was march for you?
You can find more monthly reports on the Life Worth Living page.