Do you have what it takes to be a hero?
Whether that’s running into a burning building, standing up for what you know is right, or saving the Princess it’s going to take everything you’ve got and more besides.
In this genre-spanning collection of original stories, five women draw on resources they didn’t know they had:
- Cracking the Code – can Gemma Jones track down a missing woman?
- Never Going to be a Hero – Veronica, just wants a quiet life on Mephisto station, but Jade Dragon justice comes calling.
- All in – Rosa Velázquez, famous for rescuing a family, tries to rebuild her life, and Jude Webb is a complication she doesn’t need.
- Cancelled by the Cartel – Daisy Day has a chance to revenge her dead boyfriend, will she take it?
- The Second Son Squad – Abby Fisher, finds herself in the body of a teenage girl impersonating a boy in military school. How did she get there, and why?
Join them, if you dare.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-67-0) MSRP US$24.99
- Paperback (ISBN:9 78-1-925749-68-7) MSRP US$13.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-69-4) MSRP US$5.99
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also Available Individually:
Sometimes you get a second chance.
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-70-0) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-71-7) MSRP US$2.99Buy eBook from Me!
No matter how far you go, you can’t escape the triads.
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-25-8) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-26-5) MSRP US$2.99Buy eBook from Me!
Do Cinderella slippers come in Chelsea boots?
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-27-2) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-28-9) MSRP US$2.99Buy eBook from Me!
Justice or Retribution?
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-29-6) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-30-2) MSRP US$2.99Buy eBook from Me!
Danger within. Danger without.
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-85-4) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-86-1) MSRP US$2.99Buy eBook From Me!
GET INSIDEr UPDATES
on my writing, advance notice of new releases, discounts, free ebooks and much more in my monthly communiqués.
For the sake of clarity…
the newsletter is different to the blog posts, so if you’d like them instead (or as well)…
or through your reader