Do you think inviting friends for dinner is scarier than organising an international peace treaty?
Then you need someone to guide you step-by-step through your Dinner Party preparations. And lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock is just that someone. Drawing on her event management experience, she’ll tell you:
- Who to invite, how to get them there, keep them entertained and make them leave.
- What makes a balanced menu, dietary requirements, serving sizes, matching drinks.
- When to accept the comfort of modern convenience, and how to look like a better cook than you are.
- Why your outfit needs to be practical as well as attractive, and what to consider when you choose it.
- How to set your budget, prepare your home, and make sure you have the stuff you need.
You’ll learn what you need to know, to have the confidence you need so you can relax and enjoy your night too.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-7-) MSRP US$24.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-6-6) MSRP US$15.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-5-9) MSRP US$3.99
How to Plan Stress Free Dinner Parties
Planning Stress Free Dinner Parties seems like a series of huge terrifyingly insurmountable problems:
But just like eating elephants, you can easily get them done one step (bite) at a time. Dinner Parties are only limited by your imagination, but each choice you make narrows your options further until you get down to something manageable. Something you can relax into and focus on enjoying the party. Here’s some Stress Free Dinner Parties I prepared earlier! Or challenge me to prepare a menu for you in the comments below.