In a ruthless fascist dictatorship, the Director General commands all.
Controlled and Indoctrinated from birth, strengthened by an all-encompassing eugenics programme, and challenged by rigorous genetic, physical and mental tests, the Security Directorate’s elite enforcement arm unwaveringly supports the regime.
These are five of their stories.
• Life in the Security Directorate – Eve struggles to come to terms with life in the Directorate and finds her own way out.
• Love in the Security Directorate – while the Directorate might control who you marry, they can’t always control who you fall in love with.
• Success at the Academy – Lieutenant Jemima Hunt discovers in the power over life or death is not always clear cut.
• Payton’s Run – Can Payton survive her live fire physical assessment?
• Minty and the Monster – Second Lieutenant Minty Hollister takes up her first post at Cabaret Cave.
These stories will challenge your sense of a good life.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-70-8) MSRP US$24.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-71-5) MSRP US$13.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-72-2) MSRP US$5.99
- AI Generated Audio (ISBN: 978-1-922744-73-9) MSRP US$6.99