Whatever you want to know, the answer is 42. (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)
About Alexandria Blaelock
Alexandria Blaelock writes stories, some of them for Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine and Pulphouse Fiction Magazine. She’s also written five self-help books applying business techniques to personal matters like getting dressed, cleaning house, and feeding your friends.
As a recovering Project Manager, she’s probably too fond of sticking to plan. She lives in a forest because she enjoys birdsong, the scent of gum leaves and the sun on her face.
When not telecommuting to parallel universes from her Melbourne based imagination, she watches K-dramas, talks to animals, and drinks Campari. At the same time.
Find her on:
As seen in…
Five Fun Facts About Alexandria Blaelock
- When she was about eight years old, Alexandria spent a lovely sunny afternoon in an apricot tree eating sun-warmed fruit straight from the branch. And was very ill the next day. Hasn’t eaten them since. Can’t stand the smell of them.
- She took a cruise on the original Love Boat (Sun Princess), but decades after the show finished and she was Festival Cruises Flamenco.
- Alexandria sang First Tenor in her secondary school’s Choir and Barber Shop Quartet.
- She is a dog magnet. Wherever she goes, dogs come to check her out. Stray dogs have approached her in London, San Francisco, Geneva, Pompeii, Rotorua and across Australia (amongst others).
- Her hair started going white in her early teens; she had Lily Munster streaks and thought she looked cool.
GET INSIDEr UPDATES
on my writing, advance notice of new releases, discounts, free ebooks and much more in my monthly communiqués.
For the sake of clarity…
the newsletter is different to the blog posts, so if you’d like them instead (or as well)…
or through your reader
More Alexandria Than You Can Poke a Stick At
All photo credits Kristian Gehradte
The Small Print
Public Domain and Creative Commons images used on this website link to their sources and credit their creators.
All other content, images, and text Copyright © 2014-2023 Alexandria Blaelock.
I grant permission to reproduce book covers and descriptions to share with others. All other rights are reserved.
As a kidney transplant recipient, I will from time to time comment on medical topics, procedures and treatments.
Please note that I am not qualified to provide medical advice, and you must review any medical information I provide with your medical team, taking your particular circumstances into account.
This information, and my comments, represent the opinions I have formed based on the information available to me in my jurisdiction, and might not apply to you in your place of residence.
The only goods I sell on this site are my own. If you click to another store, (e.g., amazon) through one of my universal book links, I may receive a small percentage of your overall sale (though this does not affect the price you pay).
For the sake of my friends’ and family’s privacy, I refer to all:
- Women as Katy in memory of the What Katy Did books by Susan Coolidge – I loved her as a child and I thought she would make an excellent best friend.
- Men as Toseland, from The Children of Green Knowe by LM Boston. I adored this series as a child and still have the full set I reread periodically.